So you have been plugging away at a good clip, you’re making some money, and all is good – except for the fact that you are overworked and can’t remember the last time you (or your team) actually had some time off.
You are starting to realize it’s time to reassess things – maybe a change is in order. I mean, we all come to the point where we get tired of working evening and weekends, right? Maybe not yet, but it will happen to you.
This is the sacrifice we make to be our own boss and have our own company. All those late nights, excessive amounts of coffee, and being “on” all the time will pay off in the long run, won’t it?
It could. But it could also all come crashing down if you don’t get some help. It could come crashing down in the form of lost customers, oversights that impact the quality of service, and even health issues. Yes, health issues – you can’t run a business if you are out of commission, now can you?!
There is only so much that one person (or a few people) can do to build a company. True success and smart business growth happens when you realize that you have become a jack of all trades and a master of none.
Get some help so you can take a day off! And make more money!
Take a deep breath. Heck, go crazy and take an entire day off! You might be thinking, “I can’t afford to take a day off. There is too much to do. I have deadlines. There are not enough hours in the day…” and blah, blah, blah.
It’s time to break out of that hamster wheel you find yourself on. Naturally, you are going to question this logic. I mean, what do we know about your business?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have sales started to lag?
- Are tasks not getting done? Are deadlines getting pushed back?
- Are your marketing campaigns coming up short? Are they hit and miss?
- Are you realizing that you don’t know as much about Internet marketing and social media as you thought?
- Do you want to make changes but are not sure how to do it?
- Are you wondering what the hell a Penguin, Panda, and Hummingbird have to do with your website?
Knowing about marketing is not KNOWING MARKETING. Enter your solution: An inbound marketing agency.
But I don’t have the budget? Yes, you do!
So, how do I go about hiring a marketing company, anyway?
Before we get into a discussion about hiring a marketing agency, let’s get the budget objections out of the way right now.
Hiring an inbound agency is affordable. You don’t have the budget, you say? How much are you currently spending on marketing today? What is your ROI? Probably not as good as it could be if you are thinking about hiring an agency.
If you simply applied your current budget for marketing toward hiring an agency, you will be amazed at what can happen:
- No more guessing
- Targeted marketing campaigns
- More leads
- Increased sales
- A new approach and way of looking at things
- One less thing you have to worry about
- Oh, yeah, and more free time – take the day off!
What you may be overlooking is the fact that effective marketing will help bring in more money, which will pay for your investment in an marketing consultant.
Why Hire a Professional Marketer to Help Your Company?
The numbers don’t lie:
- 93% of companies using inbound marketing increase lead generation
- 49.2% of companies using inbound marketing increase their lead to sale conversion rate
Yes, this means they can help your company grow, increase sales, expand your online presence, and you can even take a day off here and there.
All you have to do is hand over the keys to your marketing machine, and a marketer can will take it in for a tune up!